ARE YOU LOOKING AT PRIVACY FENCING, GATES or SCREENING?
Direct from the Warehouse
10 Richards Rd Narangba 4504
(Across the highway from Costco)
THIS IS A DIY PRODUCT AND EASY TO FIT & INSTALL
ALL SLATS HAVE FULLY CONCEALED SCREWS SO IT HAS A SMOOTH LOOK
All photos are just examples of how your finished product can look and showcases its multiple uses.
The item you are buying in this description is
SLATS by the lineal metre
A SLAT equals 100mm wide x 1000mm long x 16mm thick
(Buy per 4800mm length also available if you want to cut yourself)
THESE SLAT COLOURS WE STOCK
Dark Grey - Flat
Red Cedar Woodgrain
Gloss Shale Grey
Woodgrain Teak Flat
You can build your fences or screens between Aluminium posts or your own brick piers or other post material like timber or steel. We carry 76x76mm Aluminium Posts here.
Longest Length Slat Size: 100mm X 16mm x 4800mm long
SUPER EASY DIY
- Strongest slats in Australia with 2 internal ribs for strength
- Powder Coated
- TOP QUALITY ALUMINIUM, NO RUSTING, SUPER STRONG - No paint ever!
- 7 Colours to choose from: Merbau, Red Cedar, White, Black, Teak, Light Grey & Dark Grey
- Can be used in a horizontal or vertical configuration
- We give you free inserts to either allow 6mm (Pool Fences only), 10mm, 16mm or 40mm gap between slats
- Merbau & Red Cedar have the Gloss Woodgrain finish on it
- Teak has a flat finish Woodgrain finish on it
- White and Light Grey are a gloss finish
- Black and Grey are a matt/satin finish
SIMPLE TO USE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW – All fittings generally in stock
- Concrete our 76x76 post in the Ground or on concrete Pad (we supply in other listings the posts or flanged base plates). Manufacturer recommends a maximum width of 2400mm slat span.
- Connect an F-Channel to internal centre of post on both sides
- Insert first slat, get it level & Tec Screw it through the concealed screw section (screws are free)
- Leave your gap (we provide free 6mm, 10mm, 16mm or 40mm gap inserts)
- Insert next slat, etc.
- Add cover strip over F-Channel to conceal screws (free with F-Channel)
- Add caps to top of F-Channel to dress up (free with F-Channel)
- If span is 1800mm or more add a U Channel on back to brace for around $25 per 4m piece
- 100mm x16mm x 1m = $14 (no waste and less work for you) – or $16 for woodgrain colours
- 100x16mm x 4.8m = Just $55 per length (or $10 extra for woodgrain) - A little cheaper but you do the cutting and absorb any waste
- F-Channel (includes cover strips, spacers and screws) @ 4m = $35
- Reinforced U-Channel (if over 1.8m span) @ 4m = $25
- Posts in Black @ 5.4m or Browns at 4.8m = $120 or $30/lm cut to suit
- Post Base (for concrete) = $25
- Gate frame material is around $35 metre then once you add slats it works out around $190 per SQM (we cut it all)
- Fences made from Slats to suit any size around $140 per SQM plus posts
BUILD YOUR OWN GATE - WE CUT, YOU TEC IT
- Gate frame material suitable for DIY pedestrian gates
- T-channel = $35 per LM
- Box tube and U-channel plus cover sold together = $35 per LM
- Plus you still insert the slats in once you have made the frame
- Or we can build for you , supplied DIY to any size
- Or we can build for you, fully made to your gate square to any size
- Gate frame material and slats plus we cut it all to measure and you TEC it is around $180-$250 SQM for gates
- Fence screens and fences without posts is around $140SQM cut to measure and you TEC it
NEED MORE INFORMATION
We offer great customer service and happy to help you decide what you need for your job. You can discuss with John on SMS on 0414237573 anytime. We are a small family business so we always open. If you build your structure to take advantage of the 4.8m special price will give you good savings.
Pickups Most trades utes with front support will take 4.8m lengths
A bit cheaper for cash
Deliveries $100 delivery fee by arrangement on the North-side of Brisbane. $160 to the Southside. $200 to Tweed Heads or the Sunshine Coast. $300 flat rate Sydney or $400 flat rate Melbourne.
USES FOR SLATS
Air Conditioning screens
Garbage Bin Screens
Carport screening from neighbours
Colourbond fence height extensions
CONTACT, RETURN AND REFUNDS
Click below to view our contact details along with our Return and Refund Policy
We manage a wide range of products and websites from the same warehouse following the same policy.
Please contact John on 0414 237 573 with any concerns or questions.